Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Why.

It's simple really. You've all been told what to DO here in Law School, but no one is really offering valuable insight into what NOT to do. That's why you have me. I may end up being the most valuable commodity you will ever run across. I am the Vice Representative.

As good little law students, you'll need a step by step break down of the process. This falls under the "A" in IRAC.

Step One: "Vice" -->

a : moral depravity or corruption : WICKEDNESS
b : a moral fault or failing
c : a habitual and usually trivial defect or shortcoming : FOIBLE

Step Two: "Representative" -->

"serving as a typical or characteristic example"

As Vonnegut once said "I got into some perfectly delightful trouble, then I got back out of it."

I am the representative of:

1. Sloth (I'm sorry, you expect ME to actually write my OWN outlines? For more than one class?)
2. Envy (I am SOOOOOOO glad I didn't make Law Review.... all that extra work....maybe they'll get carpal tunnel.....)
3. Anger (If that kid in the next row blows his nose one more time, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!!!!!)
4. Lust (She should be ashamed of herself. She's holding that chalk like that on purpose. How am I supposed to concentrate on taking notes? Is she taking off her jacket? NOT THE SLEEVELESS SHIRT!! Foul temptress!)
5. There's like three more.... eh. Refer to number one.


But that's not ALL that this blog will be about. Oh no. I will offer amusing stories. Deep Meaningful insights. Tasty recipes involving 4 ingredients or less, and cheap and easy ways to make your guest bathroom "sparkle".

Think of me as the love child of Martha Stewart and Tom Sizemore.

And again, there is sloth in the mix. So don't expect regular postings. Or if you really like to be disappointed, expect regular postings. It's your life.

2 Comments:

Blogger OsoDelSol said...

My don't: Don't panic too much. Just a little. But not too little.

9:07 PM  
Blogger The V.R. said...

True.

My thoughts are constantly straddling the thin line between:

"I only have 147 hours 32 minutes and 17 seconds left until my final"

and

"oooo! Is that a pony?"

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home